The Healthcare Industry's #1 Choice in Health Information Management and Healthcare Staffing Services
- Dependable: Exceeding Contractual Quality, Timeliness and Productivity Standards Since 1998
- Responsive: Anticipating your needs and meeting them quickly, completely
- Affordable: Competitively Priced
HCRS provides expert, aggressively-priced medical coding, clinical documentation improvement, medical record audit and medical staffing services to customers across the healthcare services spectrum and across the country.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- Medical Coding: on-site or remote
- Medical Record Auditing: A firm foundation for your program integrity initiatives
- Clinical Documentation Improvement: The key to payment optimization in ICD-10 [Need hyperlink to new page]
- ICD-10 Implementation: expert assistance before and after October 1, 2015
- Medical Staffing - All Specialties
- Research Support
HCRS helps our clients meet "impossible" deadlines and smooth out workload peaks and valleys. We have had five years’ experience helping clients prepare for ICD-10, and our AHIMA-certified ICD-10 coder/trainers are available to help with your implementation before and after Go Live. Our services consistently meet or exceed the stringent quality and productivity requirements of performance-based contracts.
Our customers include a Medicaid Integrity Contractor; a Medicare Administrative Contractor; physician practices; community hospitals; academic medical centers such as Johns Hopkins and Rutgers; military hospitals; the Veterans Health Administration, United Health Group, and a number of other payers and providers. We also are subcontractors for various policy, research and data analysis support services to research firms RTI International and IMPAQ International and to Truven Analytics, the premier firm in the objective evaluation of health care provider quality.
“Earley & Associates recommends HCRS for Health Information Management assignments, particularly those that require problem-solving, imagination and accuracy in execution beyond the ordinary…We engaged HCRS to assign diagnosis and procedure codes and key words to patient education brochures created by a major Midwestern medical center. This task required coding expertise, broad and deep clinical knowledge, and the ability to create search terms that a patient might use in finding information… HCRS exceeded expectations in each of these areas. The end user was delighted, and described the work product as ‘amazing.’”
Client Services Partner, Vice-President
Earley & Associates, Inc.